The 5 Principles of Inbound Marketing
The only thing that's consistent is change - and what appeals to consumers today may not tomorrow.
Inbound marketing is the methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. This content can be via email, Instagram or really any platform. It’s a chance to grow your business in a cost-effective way.
With multiple outlets such as social media and blog posts for inbound marketing, you have to make sure to distinguish the difference between inbound and outbound marketing. Outbound marketing tracks what your potential customers DON'T WANT and helps you create content that is effective.
There are 5 Principles of Inbound Marketing: standardize, contextualize, optimize, personalize, and empathize (S.C.O.P.E).
1. Standardize - It’s the way you keep your story consistent for different users and personas.
2. Contextualize - Is a practice to help target your audience for your story or message.
3. Optimize - It is the practice of improving your content by identifying and analyzing and loopholes in your content and user behavior.
4. Personalize - Ensure that your content has a personal touch to it so that you are able to build a connection with your audience.
5. Empathize - This is the last step in inbound marketing. It is where you make sure your content sounds “human” to allow you to relate to your users and make them feel more connected.
Inbound marketing, like everything else - is constantly changing. Staying up to date with the methods of inbound marketing is critical to ensuring your business is adding value to your customers and offering products and services that meet the trends and demand.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level please contact us today.